Österreich und Deutsch board. Sprache: Deutsch
Kanchelskis
FIFA President
FIFA President

Wilkommen

Post by Kanchelskis »

:deutsch Willkommen im neuen YSoccer forum! :oster

English
We don't speak german, both me and Massimo (but we are triyng to learn something) so we need an austrian or german person who speak it well and knows english language, and can moderate and check this section, most of all translating for us good ideas discussed between german members.

Wir hoffen, daß du dieses Forum genießen.
Danke,
YSoccer Team
[img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38075000/jpg/_38075445_kanchelskis150.jpg[/img][img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/970000/images/_972034_andreikanchelskisoff150.jpg[/img][img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1175000/images/_1177286_andrei150.jpg[/img]

Post by Guest »

Hello :)

Well, I think I can help you. I´m from germany, Massimo should know me from the old forum (i hope so ;)) (StephanK or SteSilk) or from some translations ;)

But I don´t think this section needs to moderated at this time. Most of the german-language speaking users can post in englisch too.

But if there some interested posts/ideas I will try to translate it for you if I´ve got time (at this time a litte less of it :roll: )

By the way, this section needs another description ;) because speaking german is not only in Germany or Austria, for example Switzerland has parts of german speaking people.

So, a good description I think is:

- deutschsprachige sektion (german speaking section)
- deutschsprachiger Bereich (german speaking area)

or

- für unsere deutschsprachigen Besucher (for our german speaking users)

Bye :)

Stephan
-Stephan-
TV soccer watcher

Post by -Stephan- »

Well, it seems that I wasn´t logged in at my further post here :roll: , so don´t wonder who was written the post by "guest" - it was me :)
Kanchelskis
FIFA President
FIFA President

Post by Kanchelskis »

Hi Stefan! :D

Oh yeah, the English board is international (so for everyone), this should be a community for german-spoker Yoda and Swos fans. :)
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Post by Massimo32 »

Hi Stephan and welcome back!
Hendrik

Post by Hendrik »

And I am the guy who made the first German upadate for the Yoda Soccer teams. (I think there was a second one which I did not make)

After learning some Italian vocabulary in Palermo now I am back to Germany and still reading some lines about the progress of Yoda Soccer.

But I have also good contacts to the webmaster of sensiblesoccer.de

I am looking forward to the next Beta release, perhaps with tacklings. :)
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Post by Massimo32 »

Hendrik wrote:And I am the guy who made the first German upadate for the Yoda Soccer teams. (I think there was a second one which I did not make)

After learning some Italian vocabulary in Palermo now I am back to Germany and still reading some lines about the progress of Yoda Soccer.

But I have also good contacts to the webmaster of sensiblesoccer.de
Hi Hendrik, welcome in the new forum.
Hendrik wrote: I am looking forward to the next Beta release, perhaps with tacklings. :)
:)