nächste version

Österreich und Deutsch board. Sprache: Deutsch
_rooter
Someone..

nächste version

Post by _rooter »

hallo leute.
seit dem erscheinen der version 0.70 hat sich ja nicht viel getan oder?...
wann können wir die nächste version erwarten?...und gibt es schon einen ungefähren termin für die fertigstellung des kompletten spiels?`

Post by Guest »

Hallo :)

Da ich keiner der Entwickler bin, kann ich dir nicht genau sagen, wann die nächste Version kommt, wird aber wohl bald kommen.

Allgemein dauert es allgemein etwas länger, die drei machen das ja eigentlich nur in ihrer Freizeit, und das halt für lau.

Ob das Spiel je komplett fertiggestellt wird, schwer zu sagen. Ich hatte damals mal deswegen gefragt, man meinte wohl, das man immer noch Platz für Verbesserungen hätte. Ich denke mal, das wichtiste sind erstmal besserer Torhüter und die Möglichkeit, foulen zu können. Mal schauen...

@Admins: he asks about an appointmant dav for the next update of Yoda Soccer and a approximate term for finishing Yoda Soccer
-Stephan-
TV soccer watcher

Post by -Stephan- »

Guest = me, I´ve forgot to log-in.. :roll:
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Post by Massimo32 »

Anonymous wrote: @Admins: he asks about an appointmant dav for the next update of Yoda Soccer and a approximate term for finishing Yoda Soccer
Hi Stephan,
I'm working to translate the game from 'blitzbasic' to the new language 'blitzmax'.
Among other things, blitzmax is multiplatform, then it should be possible to have a linux version and a macosx version.
I have about 60% done (the game is more than 15000 lines of code), and I hope to finish the translation in 2-3 weeks.

So if everything goes well, the beta 0.71 will be released for all three platforms, but will probably have the same features as the 0.70 (with some bugfixes of course ;)).

Term for finishing? Impossible to say... :):):)

Ciao.

Need a help

Post by Guest »

Hi Massimo,

I'm wondering whether you need a hand in translating/working at the game. With how many people you are working on it? Is it really team work (three people in the same room) or is it through mailings (three people at three different places). I really want to help too. Please contact me by guy(dot)brys(at)ua(dot)ac(dot)be (with the logical replacements of the symbols.

Maybe there is a thing I could work on like (for example) the carriere mode?

Cheers, Guy
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: Need a help

Post by Massimo32 »

Guest wrote:Hi Massimo,

I'm wondering whether you need a hand in translating/working at the game. With how many people you are working on it? Is it really team work (three people in the same room) or is it through mailings (three people at three different places). I really want to help too. Please contact me by guy(dot)brys(at)ua(dot)ac(dot)be (with the logical replacements of the symbols.

Maybe there is a thing I could work on like (for example) the carriere mode?
Hi Guy,
since you asked, we are three lazy guys with an insane love for sensible soccer... like many many others :D
I'm a programmer, Daniele is a graphics artist, and my brother Marco is a musician. And no, we are not in the same room :?:.

Marco is the laziest, infact he had the idea of the game and then he left all the work to me and Daniele :wink:
We work in our little spare time, and we do it just for fun. We're not really *searching for* help, because we don't need help to have fun :P

But if anybody want to have fun with us, he's welcome. But don't expect too much support from us... e.g. if you want to program, I cannot help you with the programming language.

Ciao.

Nice

Post by Guest »

Hi Massimo,

Looks great to me. That's also my main intention, to have fun. I'm also not sure I can help you guys, because my main field is not computer sciences, but statistics (I'm PhD at the university of Antwerp, Belgium). Main programs I use are statistics packages and some C++. Nevertheless I want to give it a try.

So, I guess I will first try to figure out the program blitzmax. How it works and so on. Maybe it would also be good if you could give me some references to some learning material (manuals, examples). Most interesting for me would be to have your current blitzmax source code of the game. Is it possible to send it to me?

Do I have muxh time to work on it? That's a good question. Let's say I hope to spend some houres a week on it. Of course only if the programming is not too difficult for me.

Really hoping to help you, Guy
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: Nice

Post by Massimo32 »

Guest wrote: So, I guess I will first try to figure out the program blitzmax. How it works and so on. Maybe it would also be good if you could give me some references to some learning material (manuals, examples).
Download the demo:

http://blitzmax.com/Products/blitzmax.php

It includes documentation and examples.

See also the forum in their site.
Guest wrote: Most interesting for me would be to have your current blitzmax source code of the game. Is it possible to send it to me?
In a few days I will post a preview of the next beta.