Hattrick.org

Everything that doesn't match soccer and the project
YSFanatic
Someone..

Hattrick.org

Post by YSFanatic »

I guess there are some guys that are interessted in soccer as well. Does somebody know the online soccer manager hattrick ?? If yes, and if you play the game, please tell me your soccerteam name so we can make up some friendlygames.

greetz YSFanatic 8)
Leave me alone...
Kanchelskis
FIFA President
FIFA President

Post by Kanchelskis »

I know it but i don't play. Tried to register myself, but they didn't accept me coz i said I was from Ireland :lol: :P
stage7
Soccer fan
Soccer fan

Post by stage7 »

I do play. My TeamID is 308246 (CF Alcázar Quixote). I've been trying to create my team inside Yoda Soccer, including a Hattrick federation (like UEFA, CONMEBOL...) and I made some good advance ;)

@Kanchelskis: when registering, you must choose the country you're living in, no matter what region, but choosing the correct country is compulsory. Some people disagree with this, but rules are rules :-|

See you.
Kanchelskis
FIFA President
FIFA President

Post by Kanchelskis »

stage7 wrote: @Kanchelskis: when registering, you must choose the country you're living in, no matter what region, but choosing the correct country is compulsory. Some people disagree with this, but rules are rules :-|
Yeah I know. :?
I preferred to play with Irish, then I tried to register with fake infos.. they didn't believe Tirane was in Italy :lol: :lol: