Futbol fichas: la evolucion del futbol chapas

Everything that doesn't match soccer and the project
dealora
Soccer fan
Soccer fan

Futbol fichas: la evolucion del futbol chapas

Post by dealora »

Code: Select all

My games of football of table and my creations from the football you plate and the subbuteo, up to coming to the football you register (identical to you plate but with ladies' cards instead of sheets; and the ball of the subbuteo instead of her of you plate). Certainly the jugabilidad, mobility and capacity of shot of the cards is infinitely superior to the sheets and to the figures of the subbuteo ****. Only one is problems that the big cards they are bought the Chinese and already they do not have mas of this size, jajajaja. The cards move with great fluency for the fields of sheets and subbuteo (though in the subbuteo it is possible to play also with in view of in order that the ball does not go so rapid). I encourage you to prove it and you will verify the superiority of the game (jugabilidad) to the chapas and subbuteo. Also I put photos of other modalities
Mis juegos de futbol de mesa y mis creaciones a partir del futbol chapas y el subbuteo, hasta llegar al futbol fichas (identico al chapas pero con fichas de damas en vez de chapas; y la pelota del subbuteo en vez de la del chapas). Por cierto la jugabilidad, movilidad y capacidad de tiro de las fichas es infinitamente superior a las chapas y a las figuras del subbuteo ****. El unico problemas es que las fichas grandes se las compre a los chinos y ya no tienen mas de ese tamaño, jajajaja. Las fichas se mueven con gran soltura por los campos de chapas y subbuteo (aunque en el subbuteo se puede jugar tambien con un dado para que la pelota no vaya tan rapida). Os animo a probarlo y comprobareis la superioridad del juego (jugabilidad) al chapas y subbuteo. También pongo fotos de otras modalidades interesantes (como el chapas con figuras de subbuteo y el chapas con figuras recortables)