Did our teams performed well this season?

Talk here about real life soccer (in CIVIL MANNER)
stage7
Soccer fan
Soccer fan

Did our teams performed well this season?

Post by stage7 »

End of season and World Cup is here, you football fans! Now, it's time to see if our favourite teams completed a great season, or if they failed in the attempt.

My supported team, the one from my home town (I actually study in Albacete, but don't live there) is CF Gimnástico de Alcázar (web site and league tracking), now playing in fourth level (Tercera División), group XVII. We've finished in fourth place, gaining the right to compete in a play-off for a promotion to the upper level. First eliminatory match is tomorrow, against a team from Extremadura. If we pass, we'll play agains a team from Andalusia. It will be hard, anyway. Great work!

The other team I support is Albacete Balompié, playing in second level (Segunda División). A season to forget... They made a team to promote and we've been having troubles in the lower part of the standings. Better luck, next time!

Now, what did your teams perform? Did they shift your expectations, or did not achieve the goals they were trying to reach?