Sensi 2006 - does this affect the Yoda project

Brit, Irish, Canadian, Australian, US and all around the world board. Language: English
Muzzer7x

Sensi 2006 - does this affect the Yoda project

Post by Muzzer7x »

Hi Massimo,

Have you or any of the Yoda team played the demo for the new Sensi 2006 game. I have to say it really is good, and although the concept is the same as the original it is quite different from SWOS and Yoda in many ways.

I was just wondering if this new game would have any affect on the Yoda project, will you be delaying any further updates (as you'll be playing the new Sensi and watching the world cup) or will it make you more determined to finish Yoda.

I hope you continue, it would be good to have two great games to play in the future :D .

Ciao.
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: Sensi 2006 - does this affect the Yoda project

Post by Massimo32 »

Muzzer7x wrote: Have you or any of the Yoda team played the demo for the new Sensi 2006 game. I have to say it really is good, and although the concept is the same as the original it is quite different from SWOS and Yoda in many ways.
Hi Muzzer7x,
we've seen some videos and we're waiting for the pc demo.
Muzzer7x wrote: I was just wondering if this new game would have any affect on the Yoda project, will you be delaying any further updates (as you'll be playing the new Sensi and watching the world cup) or will it make you more determined to finish Yoda.
It does't affect this project, because as you say the games are quite different (but we'll play the new sensi watching the world cup :D)
We like what we did up to now, and we don't lack of ideas for the future ;)
Even if Yoda is not complete, we're receiceiving very good feedbacks and that encourage us to finish the game.
Muzzer7x wrote: I hope you continue, it would be good to have two great games to play in the future :D .

Ciao.
We have the same hopes ;)

Ciao.