Yoda Rugby Project

Brit, Irish, Canadian, Australian, US and all around the world board. Language: English
Fred

Yoda Rugby Project

Post by Fred »

I was just wondering if anyone would be open to a rugby spin-off of this project, while playing the game it occured to me that the graphics and the style of gameplay in yoda soccer would work well for a rugby game. I thought that a rugby game could be coded from the same engine using the same graphical style. There are currently no freeware rugby games. I am a big fan of the sport, however I am inexperienced in coding. Would anyone be interested in starting this project?
el mariachi still lurks

Post by el mariachi still lurks »

Make a Yoda Hokey and you're my heroes.
jedistys
Someone..

Post by jedistys »

el mariachi still lurks wrote:Make a Yoda Hokey and you're my heroes.
- I Agree. Superstar ice hockey is game with lots of memories.
el mariachi still lurks

Post by el mariachi still lurks »

I meant regular hokey, not ice hokey.
jedistys
Someone..

Post by jedistys »

oops..okey. :oops:
If someone say hockey I assume its ice hockey. I am from Finland :lol:

Post by Guest »

The word actually vareis from language to language so i never know how to spell it in english. In my language (portuguese) ya spell it ''Óquei'' or ''Hoquei''. In English I've read both ''Hokey'' and ''Hockey'' so I usually wirte it randomly.

Post by Guest »

I'm sorry not to register. But do you belive that a few hours ago I was talking about a (rink) hockey game like sensi?
It's the best team sport in the world and no one has the guts do a game for it. Maybe I'll start a project. I would need a lot of graphicians :/

Yes. I'm from Portugal.