How Far will it go?

Only for the brave!
redbullmarky
Someone..

How Far will it go?

Post by redbullmarky »

Hi guys
First off, fantastic job you've done here. I used to love SWOS, especially the last one that was released with the mini-management game/career mode in it. In the past I used to heavily use AMOS Pro and Blitz Basic, but not for about 10 years now - now I'm toying with the idea of buying a copy :)

My question:
Just wanted to know how far you intend to take this game with respect to the original SWOS? Is it a "version of" SWOS, or will it be a complete remake of one of the existing SWOS games?

Keep it up. If i get tempted to get a copy of BlitzMax, maybe I'd like to offer my help.

Cheers
Mark
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: How Far will it go?

Post by Massimo32 »

redbullmarky wrote:Hi guys
First off, fantastic job you've done here. I used to love SWOS, especially the last one that was released with the mini-management game/career mode in it. In the past I used to heavily use AMOS Pro and Blitz Basic, but not for about 10 years now - now I'm toying with the idea of buying a copy :)

My question:
Just wanted to know how far you intend to take this game with respect to the original SWOS? Is it a "version of" SWOS, or will it be a complete remake of one of the existing SWOS games?
This is the general idea:

http://yodasoccer.sourceforge.net/info.htm
redbullmarky wrote: Keep it up. If i get tempted to get a copy of BlitzMax, maybe I'd like to offer my help.
Help is welcome of course. Let us know.

Ciao,
Massimo
redbullmarky
Someone..

Post by redbullmarky »

ahh apologies, i didn't notice that :) all looks good.

i've seen it mentioned before, but the career mode is definitely something that was fantastic in SWOS - dealing with the transfer market, etc and would love to see that in a future development.
looking at getting blitzmax either just before or after xmas so hopefully :)