windows usb support

Only for the brave!
jah00
Someone..

windows usb support

Post by jah00 »

Why I can't play on usb joypad under windows? When it will be possible? :?: Also it will be good to make possible tackling slides, injuries, yellow and red cards. Hmmmm it also will be good to take control on goalkeeper sometimes ex. penalty kicks, corners, when oppositing team is in penalty area.
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: windows usb support

Post by Massimo32 »

jah00 wrote:Why I can't play on usb joypad under windows? When it will be possible? :?:
Usb joypad should work in Yoda Soccer. But it's possible to experience problems with some particular models.
Which model of joypad do you own?
jah00 wrote:Also it will be good to make possible tackling slides, injuries, yellow and red cards. Hmmmm it also will be good to take control on goalkeeper sometimes ex. penalty kicks, corners, when oppositing team is in penalty area.
Thanks for your feedback. We're doing our best to bring these features in the next releases.

Ciao.
Panagiotis
Someone..

joypad

Post by Panagiotis »

I have experienced some problems with Microsoft sidewinder joypads. They not compatible with Windows XP and you have to configure them manualy from the control panel. Even this way they still don't work properly