suggestions

Only for the brave!

suggestions

Post by Guest »

Just installed the new version and there are some great improvements to an already awesome game!

However, I do have a few comments.
It took me about an hour to set the game up because I couldn't work out why the teams weren't working. Perhaps there can be a link on your home page to the forum topics on the data packs so people don't have to search around.

Game Comments:
Game doesn't seem to run as smoothly as before, has trouble keeping up with whats going on!

Opposition seems to be better which is good, but they seem to be able to play one touch football half the time, making passes the second they get the ball. This makes it very difficult to play against.

It appears to be harder to tackle, opponents run straight past my players and keep possesion of the ball!

Every shot made with a defender in the way is blocked. Would be better if not all were blocked.

Before the passing didn't seem to automatically find players whereas it does now. Quite liked it the way it was before!!!

Keepers let in almost any shot!

Think thats everthing I can think of.

Hope you don't mind my suggestions, it is an excellent game and I will keep playing!