A different shooting system (Request for comments)

Only for the brave!
OckHAM
Soccer fan
Soccer fan

Post by OckHAM »

At present development is quite slow, let's hope on Easter holidays.
Any news?
[b]OckHAM[/b]
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Post by Massimo32 »

OckHAM wrote: Any news?
Nothing. sorry. Unfortunately, this is a very complicated period for me, I cannot work on YS since a couple of weeks, I hope it'll go better in the near future...
SPW
TV soccer watcher

Post by SPW »

OckHAM wrote:
Currently this experimental version uses 8*8*8*8*8*8=262144 "keys" (possibilities) for shooting.
:shock: :shock: What have you tested? There is one key for shoot, thanks God the shoot is a combination of shoot key and movement....
I was talking about all those parameters (passing, shooting, heading,etc.). They will not be part of any real release of the game I hope?
And the feeling is very different. I hope it will feel more like Sensible Soccer again in the future. (And the ball should stick to the player better.)
OckHAM
Soccer fan
Soccer fan

Post by OckHAM »

What a mess, because Yoda is coming very near to start its deserved success: I'm sure that when you'll implement the new control system in a decent gameplay by the AI this game will start to be extremely popular: the implementation of a netcode will be the definitive step to spread Yoda among all the Sensible and Old-school fans over the internet. The great limitation until now is the fact that the game is wondeful to see in its potential but it's not playable and funny due to the gameplay limitations. Keep it on!
[b]OckHAM[/b]