YSoccer in Java

Only for the brave!
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: YSoccer in Java

Post by Massimo32 »

ujpest4ever wrote: I've put in a video card, that has opengl2.0 support, but the motherboard doesn't recognize the video card because of sg (i updated the bios, and set this to the first video device, but the fan of video card doesnt start, so there's black on the monitor) :( :( :(

I read a lot of forums about it, and wrote in some too, but still no change :(

I hope i can play the game in the future somehow, it looks great :)
May be you need to disable the integrated card form bios? Just guessing
boppo
TV soccer watcher

Post by boppo »

Ciao Massimo e buon 2017...
Quando pensi possa essere disponibile una versione in testing con le modifiche alla gameplay?
Grazie al solito per l'attenzione.
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Post by Massimo32 »

boppo wrote:Ciao Massimo e buon 2017...
Quando pensi possa essere disponibile una versione in testing con le modifiche alla gameplay?
Grazie al solito per l'attenzione.
Ciao boppo,
il prossimo passo nello sviluppo sarà introdurre falli, punizioni e rigori. Successivamente, una revisione del gameplay nel suo complesso (fisica palla, AI, portiere).
Questi sono i piani, però non è possibile dare una tempistica, sia perché come sempre dipende da quanto tempo riusciremo a ritagliarci, sia perché nel caso del gameplay si procede per esperimenti, spesso buttando via e rifacendo più e più volte.
Paul Ince
Someone..

Post by Paul Ince »

Grazie per la risposta Massimo!

Continuerò a seguire lo sviluppo.
Una curiosità, visto che non posso provare il gioco (sto scrivendo da un vecchio laptop) c'è la possibilità di scegliere se attivare o disattivare la regola del passaggio indietro al portiere, la stagione 64/65 sarebbe ancora più reale.... lo so mi sto lasciando prendere troppo la mano :lol:
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Post by Massimo32 »

Paul Ince wrote:Una curiosità, visto che non posso provare il gioco (sto scrivendo da un vecchio laptop) c'è la possibilità di scegliere se attivare o disattivare la regola del passaggio indietro al portiere, la stagione 64/65 sarebbe ancora più reale.... lo so mi sto lasciando prendere troppo la mano :lol:
L'idea è giusta, però direi di metterla nella sezione "nice to have" :wink:
ujpest4ever
Soccer fan
Soccer fan

Post by ujpest4ever »

Massimo32 wrote:
ujpest4ever wrote: I've put in a video card, that has opengl2.0 support, but the motherboard doesn't recognize the video card because of sg (i updated the bios, and set this to the first video device, but the fan of video card doesnt start, so there's black on the monitor) :( :( :(

there's no option to disable it, only to options available: 1. enable, 2. enable if there's no ext. pgu (the 2. is choosed)

i've rly tried everything, but thx! :)
ujpest4ever
Soccer fan
Soccer fan

Post by ujpest4ever »

ujpest4ever wrote:
Massimo32 wrote:

there's no option to disable it, only to options available: 1. enable, 2. enable if there's no ext. pgu (the 2. is choosed)

i've rly tried everything, but thx! :)
Finally, there's success :) i've found a software called "mesa". i copied the 2 dll files into the game's folder and it started up :) now i can make a lot of leagues, i'm very happy! :) it's a great job Massimo!!! :)

thx for the helps!!! :)
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Post by Massimo32 »

ujpest4ever wrote: Finally, there's success :) i've found a software called "mesa". i copied the 2 dll files into the game's folder and it started up :) now i can make a lot of leagues, i'm very happy! :) it's a great job Massimo!!! :)

Great news! :D
ujpest4ever
Soccer fan
Soccer fan

Post by ujpest4ever »

Massimo32 wrote:
ujpest4ever wrote: Finally, there's success :) i've found a software called "mesa". i copied the 2 dll files into the game's folder and it started up :) now i can make a lot of leagues, i'm very happy! :) it's a great job Massimo!!! :)

Great news! :D
Hi All!

Another problem for me again :)

I tried to create new teams for the hungarian league 2016-17. I copied the leagues and acmilan files from the 64/65 folder, and overwrote them in Word. When i started the game to check it but it crashes when i choose Hungary. I tried it in notepad, but it's the same.

What did i do wrong?

Thx for the help again! :)
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Post by Massimo32 »

ujpest4ever wrote: Hi All!

Another problem for me again :)

I tried to create new teams for the hungarian league 2016-17. I copied the leagues and acmilan files from the 64/65 folder, and overwrote them in Word. When i started the game to check it but it crashes when i choose Hungary. I tried it in notepad, but it's the same.

What did i do wrong?

Thx for the help again! :)
Word / Notepad are not good for this kind of work, they change the format of the file.

I suggest to use Notepad++. Be sure to save in UTF-8 format.
MrAnimalBear
Soccer fan
Soccer fan

Post by MrAnimalBear »

Massimo32 wrote:
MrAnimalBear wrote: How to add a logo on a team? :P
To display a custom logo or flag you need a graphic file in png format, 256 colors with transparency.

Add the file in the same directory as the team and rename the file as:
- logo.[team name].png (club teams)
- flag.[team name].png (national teams)

Examples:
- for club team team.inter_milan.json, the file should be named logo.inter_milan.png
- for national team team.italy.json, the file should be named flag.italy.png
Amazing works with 256x256! :o
Thanks! :D

Best tool for .json is JSONedit. :D
Please make sure you can improve the player being losing is ball. :(
ujpest4ever
Soccer fan
Soccer fan

Post by ujpest4ever »

Hi Guys!

My question: How can I edit the language in YSoccer16? In YodaSoccer I've made Hungarian language easily, but now I don't know how to edit it.

Can you help me?

Thanks! :)
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Post by Massimo32 »

ujpest4ever wrote:Hi Guys!

My question: How can I edit the language in YSoccer16? In YodaSoccer I've made Hungarian language easily, but now I don't know how to edit it.

Can you help me?

Hi ujpest4ever,
language files are in the "i18n" folder.
In order to add Hungarian language, make a copy of "strings.properties" and rename it as "strings_hu.properties".
For editing it, you need "java i18n resources editor", I suggest to use Android Studio:
https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html
ujpest4ever
Soccer fan
Soccer fan

Post by ujpest4ever »

Massimo32 wrote:
ujpest4ever wrote:Hi Guys!

Can you help me?

Hi ujpest4ever,
language files are in the "i18n" folder.
In order to add Hungarian language, make a copy of "strings.properties" and rename it as "strings_hu.properties".
For editing it, you need "java i18n resources editor", I suggest to use Android Studio:
https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html
Thx! I'll try! :)