beta 0.78 preview

Only for the brave!
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: beta 0.78 preview

Post by Massimo32 »

pep1987 wrote:Big fan of the game! Well done.
for a while now I have been trying to develop the game so I could post on here, I have bitmax. I dont know how to link the game and bitmax together so when I change something on bitmax it changes the game. A tutorial would be great please thank you
In order to change the game, you'll need to download the source code frome the code repository:
http://yodasoccer.sourceforge.net/ysf/v ... f=11&t=794
pep1987
Someone..

Post by pep1987 »

Thank you. I would like to try and increase the value of players because nowadays loads of players are worth more than £15m+. I have the source code now, I have changed some things but they dont appear when i load the game
:/
pep1987
Someone..

Post by pep1987 »

Thank you. I would like to try and increase the value of players because nowadays loads of players are worth more than £15m+. I have the source code now, I have changed some things but they dont appear when i load the game
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Post by Massimo32 »

pep1987 wrote:Thank you. I would like to try and increase the value of players because nowadays loads of players are worth more than £15m+. I have the source code now, I have changed some things but they dont appear when i load the game
The source code contains everything that is needed to compile the game. You should be able to change the code, compile and run your modified version.
You'll need some experience in programming and also you'll need a basic understanding of the Blitzmax IDE.