My attempt to add tackling and headshot --the end---

Only for the brave!
dilando
TV soccer watcher

My attempt to add tackling and headshot --the end---

Post by dilando »

Ok ora la scivolata è stata perfezionata, i colpi di testa funzionano, così come i falli e i conseguenti calci di punizione/rigore. Possibilità di variare la tolleranza dell' arbitro nei confronti dei possibili falli premendo F4 nel corso del match. Aggiunto anche un help di tutti i tasti richiamabile premendo F1 o F2. Oltre alla possibilità di simulare le varie punizioni e i calci di rigore premendo i tasti 1-2-3-4 aggiunta anche una modalità "caos" - tasto 5 che fa correre i poveri giocatori avanti e indietro come impazziti (così per scherzo).
Sottoposto il tutto alla nipotina (zio eh non nonno!!!!!) ed ottenuto la piena approvazione, per me il progetto è concluso, saluto e ringrazio ancora Massimo e attendo con ansia il suo nuovo capolavoro "Open World Soccer".
Allego il solito file .exe diviso in tre parti che va scompattato con winrar e copiato nella cartella di yoda soccer.

Così per pubblicità vi sottopongo anche due miei progettini:
- Bhaxball (http://sourceforge.net/projects/bhaxball) che è un clone del gioco multiplayer Haxball col quale ci si può allenare off-line.

- Midi Learning notes (http://sourceforge.net/projects/midilearningnot) programma educativo che insegna nomi note e posizioni delle stesse sul pentagramma, su tastiera e su mandolino e funziona anche con tastiera midi.
Attachments
YodaSoccer.part3.rar
(154.57 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
YodaSoccer.part2.rar
(250 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
YodaSoccer.part1.rar
(250 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
Tasos5
Soccer fan
Soccer fan

Re: My attempt to add tackling and headshot --the end---

Post by Tasos5 »

can you please write in english so I can understand what you're saying?
dilando
TV soccer watcher

Post by dilando »

Sorry i try:
Ok now the tackle was completed, the head shots work, as well as the fouls and the free kicks / penalty. Possibility to change the tolerance of referee in respect of possible faults by pressing F4 during the match. Also added a help for all keys accessed by pressing F1 or F2. In addition to the ability to simulate the various free kicks and penalties by pressing 1-2-3-4 also added a mode "chaos" - 5 key ---> the poor players run around like crazy (as a joke).
Subjected everything to granddaughter (uncle not grandfather!!) and obtained the full approval: for me the project is finished, thank you again Massimo and look forward to your new masterpiece "Open World Soccer".
Attachments: .exe file divided into three parts which must be extract with winrar and copied in the yoda soccer folder.

I submit for advertising also two my projects:
- Bhaxball (http://sourceforge.net/projects/bhaxball) which is a clone of Haxball to train off-line.

- Midi Learning notes (http://sourceforge.net/projects/midilearningnot) educational program that teaches names notes and positions on the pentagram,on keyboard and on mandolin and also works with midi keyboard.
Samurai Blue
TV soccer watcher

Post by Samurai Blue »

Ma sei un mito! In così poco tempo sei riuscito ad implementare scivolate colpi di testa, punizioni e rigori!
Non puoi abbandonare qui Yoda Soccer, riusciresti persino ad implementare la carriera :lol:
Sono certo che Massimo apprezzerà e riutilizzerà parte del tuo codice.
Complimenti e grazie per il tuo contributo.
Tasos5
Soccer fan
Soccer fan

Post by Tasos5 »

dilando wrote:Sorry i try:
Ok now the tackle was completed, the head shots work, as well as the fouls and the free kicks / penalty. Possibility to change the tolerance of referee in respect of possible faults by pressing F4 during the match. Also added a help for all keys accessed by pressing F1 or F2. In addition to the ability to simulate the various free kicks and penalties by pressing 1-2-3-4 also added a mode "chaos" - 5 key ---> the poor players run around like crazy (as a joke).
Subjected everything to granddaughter (uncle not grandfather!!) and obtained the full approval: for me the project is finished, thank you again Massimo and look forward to your new masterpiece "Open World Soccer".
Attachments: .exe file divided into three parts which must be extract with winrar and copied in the yoda soccer folder.

I submit for advertising also two my projects:
- Bhaxball (http://sourceforge.net/projects/bhaxball) which is a clone of Haxball to train off-line.

- Midi Learning notes (http://sourceforge.net/projects/midilearningnot) educational program that teaches names notes and positions on the pentagram,on keyboard and on mandolin and also works with midi keyboard.
thanks
dilando
TV soccer watcher

Post by dilando »

Grazie Samurai Blue, in verità non credo di avere fatto una modifica "allo stato dell' arte": è passabile per una giocatina ogni tanto ma niente di più, ed infatti non ho neanche postato le modifiche al codice e non credo che Massimo ne abbia bisogno. Ringrazio ancora e saluto :mrgreen:
stage7
Soccer fan
Soccer fan

Post by stage7 »

:english This is a really great effort on making YS even better and I can't say enough how grateful I am to see some of these features finally implemented. I have been testing the game for a while and I feel it to be way funnier and even a bit "crazier", which is not a bad thing. I couldn't manage to get a yellow or red card, though. I hope this is not your last contribution to this project. Would yo be so kind to provide the source files you modified so everybody can learn how did you code the changes? I would say another thousand "thank you" to you.

:italiano Questo è davvero un grande sforzo per rendere YS ancora meglio e non posso dire abbastanza quanto sia grato di vedere alcune di queste caratteristiche, infine implementate. Ho testato il gioco per un po 'e mi sento di essere così più divertente e anche un po' "pazzo", che non è una brutta cosa. Non ho potuto gestire per ottenere un cartellino giallo o rosso, però. Spero che questo non è il tuo ultimo contributo a questo progetto. Sarebbe yo essere così gentile da fornire i file di origine è modificato in modo chiunque può imparare come hai fatto a codificare le modifiche? Direi un altro migliaio di "grazie" a voi.
dilando
TV soccer watcher

Post by dilando »

Thank you "stage7" and also for the testing. Unfortunately yellow and red card are not implemented as not necessary (read: too difficult to do this :D ).
It's not easy to provides the changed: the source file is diveded in many modules and i modified various of these.
Not useful for nobody to post that confusion of code i made...sorry. :oops: