Own song into menu

Insert here your troubles, infos and request about YSoccer's technical questions.
ConPower

Own song into menu

Post by ConPower »

English:
Hi, people!

Can I put in my own song into menu (in directory music is music that play in menu, so I think that it can change)? I want replace that unseemly music for song Shimmy by System of a Down. Thank you for every advice :) .

ConPower

Czech/Slovak:
Ahoj lidi!

Mohl bych nějak vložit moji oblíbenou písničku do menu (v adresáři music je hudba, která hraje v menu, tak si myslím, že se dá změnit)? Chci zaměnit tu nepěknou hudbu za písničku Shimmy od System of a Down. Děkuji za každou radu :) .

ConPower
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: Own song into menu

Post by Massimo32 »

ConPower wrote:English:
Can I put in my own song into menu (in directory music is music that play in menu, so I think that it can change)? I want replace that unseemly music for song Shimmy by System of a Down. Thank you for every advice :) .
Yes you can, just replace 'menu.mp3' with your song.

Ciao.

Post by Guest »

Massimo32 wrote:Yes you can, just replace 'menu.mp3' with your song.

Ciao.
I tested it, but then don't play any music. Menu is silent :cry: . I replaced the song for default music and rename it to "menu.mp3", but it didn't function.
ConPower

Post by ConPower »

Sorry, that was me.

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote: I tested it, but then don't play any music. Menu is silent :cry: . I replaced the song for default music and rename it to "menu.mp3", but it didn't function.
Strange... try using other songs, it may depend on mp3's format.
ConPower

Post by ConPower »

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote: I tested it, but then don't play any music. Menu is silent :cry: . I replaced the song for default music and rename it to "menu.mp3", but it didn't function.
Strange... try using other songs, it may depend on mp3's format.
I tried MP3 song with bitrate 320 kbps and it was OK... :twisted: