How can I help you?

Insert here your troubles, infos and request about YSoccer's technical questions.
DoTa
TV soccer watcher

How can I help you?

Post by DoTa »

I am an 20 years old croatian guy, who lives in Germany. I could make an croatian language and the croatian league. But how I can do that.?

I am watching you about a year and yoda-soccer is better and better!! ((You must doing the tackles (fouls).))
You doing really really a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you can make different Computer AI, because I think for us swos-player is this toooooo easy, but for a new player, it is okay. Perhaps you can make, that you can change the AI in the main menue. For example Very Easy/Easy/Middle/Hard/Very Hard. And perhaps Variable, that the AI change, that at first it is easy, but the AI learn something, so will be harder and harder.

Yet I could not Quickbasic, but in a month I have more time, and i am trying to learn this. I can Q-Basic :), Delphi (Perfect), C++ and Java.

Iam asking my brother and a friend of him, they could trying to make perhaps, if they have enough time in a month, the network/internet of the game, but I will you cantact before.

My english is not very good, I hope you still understand my post. Thanx
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: How can I help you?

Post by Massimo32 »

DoTa wrote: I could make an croatian language and the croatian league. But how I can do that.?
Hi DoTa,
and welcome.
It's quite easy to add a language in the game, take a look at these three files:

language\language.0
keycodes\keycodes.0
data\tables\team_tab.0

these are for english.
Make a copy of each file, change 0 to 7, and translate them, that's all!
DoTa wrote:((You must doing the tackles (fouls).))
We hope to add tackles soon.
DoTa wrote: I think you can make different Computer AI, because I think for us swos-player is this toooooo easy, but for a new player, it is okay. Perhaps you can make, that you can change the AI in the main menue. For example Very Easy/Easy/Middle/Hard/Very Hard. And perhaps Variable, that the AI change, that at first it is easy, but the AI learn something, so will be harder and harder.
You're right... AI needs a lot of improvements.
DoTa wrote: Yet I could not Quickbasic, but in a month I have more time, and i am trying to learn this. I can Q-Basic :), Delphi (Perfect), C++ and Java.
The language is Blitzbasic.
DoTa wrote: Iam asking my brother and a friend of him, they could trying to make perhaps, if they have enough time in a month, the network/internet of the game, but I will you cantact before.
My english is not very good, I hope you still understand my post. Thanx
ok, no problem for your english :D

Ciao.
DoTa
TV soccer watcher

Post by DoTa »

Yeah, thanx.!!
I will contact you when i am finish.

I mean Blitzbasic, but I have to learn this.

Is something else to do?? (Without Blitzbasic)
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Post by Massimo32 »

DoTa wrote:Yeah, thanx.!!
I will contact you when i am finish.

I mean Blitzbasic, but I have to learn this.

Is something else to do?? (Without Blitzbasic)
Without programming possible contributions are: menu translations, teams, sounds.