Question about editing data

Insert here your troubles, infos and request about YSoccer's technical questions.
lawlore
Someone..

Question about editing data

Post by lawlore »

Hey there, I've been following the progress of Yoda since the 0.69 release, you guys have done an awesome job.

While I realise it's not high on the priority list, I have been editing the data provided for the English leagues to bring it up to date.

At the moment, I have rearranged the teams in their correct leagues (due to promotion, relegation etc), and updated kits/stadiums/managers for all current 92 league clubs. I have also provided the club badges for all teams, although I do not know how to make the background invisible in Paint Shop Pro, so it is white for them.

The final step will be to edit the player data, which will obviously take some time, but with Wikipedia and Football Manager 2007 as resources, it shouldn't be too difficult.

I was just wondering where I could send or upload this information to once it is finished so other people could use it?

Thankyou very much, and thankyou for dedicating so much time to Yoda, it really does bring back the spirit of Sensi.
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: Question about editing data

Post by Massimo32 »

lawlore wrote:Hey there, I've been following the progress of Yoda since the 0.69 release, you guys have done an awesome job.
Hi lawlore,
welcome and thanks for compliments.
lawlore wrote: although I do not know how to make the background invisible in Paint Shop Pro, so it is white for them.
I know it's possible to set transparency in Paint Shop Pro. Are you using 265 colors palettes?
lawlore wrote: The final step will be to edit the player data, which will obviously take some time, but with Wikipedia and Football Manager 2007 as resources, it shouldn't be too difficult.

I was just wondering where I could send or upload this information to once it is finished so other people could use it?
Please refer to the Database section of the forum.
lawlore wrote: Thankyou very much, and thankyou for dedicating so much time to Yoda, it really does bring back the spirit of Sensi.
We hope so (but there's still a lot of work :D )