Keeper trouble and field stuff.

Insert here your troubles, infos and request about YSoccer's technical questions.
Heiki
Someone..

Keeper trouble and field stuff.

Post by Heiki »

Keeper has some problems:
1)After a dangerous situation he catches the ball but then he drops it and runs away.
2)Just follows the ball but doesnt catch it, even then when its coming right at him he waits for the defenders to catch it.
3)Sometimes when the ball has gone behind the goal after the attack, keeper starts to hit the ball but couple of centimeters front of him is invisible opponent and the ball bounces into goal. Creepy!
4)When the keeper catches the ball, and i try to make an long shot,, then it fails a lot of time(i score an own goal :) ) The long shot system is hard.

In the field.
1)When i have the ball and run, then the opponents catch up with me and start lagging into me and i can't peform a shot but i have the ball.

But the game itself is great! Much better gameplay and graphics than SWOS.
I can't wait for the foul/cards system, tackling, online playing and penalties. Keep up the good work! (y)
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: Keeper trouble and field stuff.

Post by Massimo32 »

Heiki wrote:Keeper has some problems:
1)After a dangerous situation he catches the ball but then he drops it and runs away.
2)Just follows the ball but doesnt catch it, even then when its coming right at him he waits for the defenders to catch it.
3)Sometimes when the ball has gone behind the goal after the attack, keeper starts to hit the ball but couple of centimeters front of him is invisible opponent and the ball bounces into goal. Creepy!
Thanks, we'll try to solve these problems (some are already known) in the future versions.
Heiki wrote: 4)When the keeper catches the ball, and i try to make an long shot,, then it fails a lot of time(i score an own goal :) ) The long shot system is hard.
Well, the system is different fron swos, take time to learn it :)