Hundreds of players on the pitch

Insert here your troubles, infos and request about YSoccer's technical questions.
Paul_UK

Hundreds of players on the pitch

Post by Paul_UK »

Love the game but there are problems with the grphics. From kick off there are lvertical lines of exra players on the pitch. Some with there arms in the air, some lying down in the centre of the pitch in blue tracksuits, some lying down injured. They do not appear to be active but it is confusing. Some players are also in the stands amongst the spectators - a bit like Eric Cantona!

I'd be grateful for any suggestions you could give to help resolve my extra players problem. :?
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: Hundreds of players on the pitch

Post by Massimo32 »

Paul_UK wrote:Love the game but there are problems with the grphics. From kick off there are lvertical lines of exra players on the pitch. Some with there arms in the air, some lying down in the centre of the pitch in blue tracksuits, some lying down injured. They do not appear to be active but it is confusing. Some players are also in the stands amongst the spectators - a bit like Eric Cantona!

I'd be grateful for any suggestions you could give to help resolve my extra players problem. :?
What's your video card?
ser

same here

Post by ser »

I have exactly the same problem :(

I have installed Yoda on a Laptop Toshiba Satellite A50-522, with an integrated video card with graphics acceleration (Intel 855GME, up to 64 MB DDR RAM).

By the way, I have Ubuntu (Warty) as my OS.
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: same here

Post by Massimo32 »

ser wrote:I have exactly the same problem :(

I have installed Yoda on a Laptop Toshiba Satellite A50-522, with an integrated video card with graphics acceleration (Intel 855GME, up to 64 MB DDR RAM).

By the way, I have Ubuntu (Warty) as my OS.
HI ser, thanks for reporting. We'll try to fix that in the next version.