Goalkick and USB joypad issues

Insert here your troubles, infos and request about YSoccer's technical questions.
*devnull

Goalkick and USB joypad issues

Post by *devnull »

So, Im using these retro USB joystick I recently bought:

Im having two issues though:
The first one is that only one button is usable, (the one to the top left), which makes chit unplayable for be since I preffer the bottom right.
How bout maikng the button listener listen to all buttons on a joy since one only use one button anyway.
The second issue is when I get a goalkick, (I started the game with my firebutton), the keeper refuses to take the goalkick, regardless of which button I push.
Could these íssues be fixed?
Id appreciate it.
cheers, and keep up the good work, SWOS wis the best footie game evar made, and I see lotts good things in yoda soccer.
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: Goalkick and USB joypad issues

Post by Massimo32 »

*devnull wrote: The first one is that only one button is usable, (the one to the top left), which makes chit unplayable for be since I preffer the bottom right.
At present is not possible to configure the buttons, sorry.

*devnull wrote: How bout maikng the button listener listen to all buttons on a joy since one only use one button anyway.
The second button is used for the slow motion during the replay (and in the future to call the bench).

*devnull wrote: The second issue is when I get a goalkick, (I started the game with my firebutton), the keeper refuses to take the goalkick, regardless of which button I push.
The goalkick is different from swos. Move the joystick while pressing the button.

Ciao. :)