Import crashes YSoccer 16

Insert here your troubles, infos and request about YSoccer's technical questions.
oligneisti
Someone..

Import crashes YSoccer 16

Post by oligneisti »

I've been using YSoccer and like it. But it crashes when I try to import.

The import worked the first time I did it but then I tried again and it crashed. I deleted everything and tried again but the import crashed YSoccer again. And again.

When I had uncompressed the files again I saw that my settings from the first "install" were still there even though had deleted everything in the YSoccer folder. So there must be some config file or something storing my settings outside of the folder. Where could that be?

I am running Linux Mint 18 mate. This is the error log.

Code: Select all

Exception in thread "LWJGL Application" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 52
	at com.ygames.ysoccer.screens.ImportTeams.importTeam(ImportTeams.java:429)
	at com.ygames.ysoccer.screens.ImportTeams.importFile(ImportTeams.java:370)
	at com.ygames.ysoccer.screens.ImportTeams.render(ImportTeams.java:162)
	at com.ygames.ysoccer.framework.GLGame.render(GLGame.java:127)
	at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:223)
	at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:124)
Destroyed Java VM ...
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: Import crashes YSoccer 16

Post by Massimo32 »

oligneisti wrote:I've been using YSoccer and like it. But it crashes when I try to import.

The import worked the first time I did it but then I tried again and it crashed. I deleted everything and tried again but the import crashed YSoccer again. And again.

When I had uncompressed the files again I saw that my settings from the first "install" were still there even though had deleted everything in the YSoccer folder. So there must be some config file or something storing my settings outside of the folder. Where could that be?

I am running Linux Mint 18 mate. This is the error log.
Hi oligneisti,
preferences in Linux are stored in: ~/.prefs/YSoccer16