Game play

Insert here your troubles, infos and request about YSoccer's technical questions.
Gary

Game play

Post by Gary »

Hi,

I'd like to agree with the previous poster who listed a number of necessary improvements. This game looks great but I can't play a game for the life of me. The way it's laid out is bizarre. It's taken me half an hour just to find out how to start a game. Having done that, I can't ccntrol anything at all, either with keyboard or mouse. The little dudes just do their own thing. What gives??

Ordinarily, I'd have binned this 25 mins ago but I'd like to give it a chance. How about some reorganization and a manual that explains what the hell's going on? :-)

Here's hoping you keep on with it.

Cheers.
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: Game play

Post by Massimo32 »

Gary wrote: I'd like to agree with the previous poster who listed a number of necessary improvements. This game looks great but I can't play a game for the life of me. The way it's laid out is bizarre. It's taken me half an hour just to find out how to start a game. Having done that, I can't ccntrol anything at all, either with keyboard or mouse. The little dudes just do their own thing. What gives??
You should select one red (computer controlled) team and one blue (human controlled) team.
Gary wrote: How about some reorganization and a manual that explains what the hell's going on? :-)
After a few matches you'll see that it's not so hard ;)
Anyway in the final version there'll be a manual.